I immigrated to the Bay Area at the age of eight from Taiwan and Japan. After eleven years of long distance relationship, I married my high school sweetheart in 2000. We spent a few years in sunny San Diego while my husband served the US Navy as an officer in the Civil Engineer Corps. San Diego is also where we welcomed our two amazing children into the world. I am grateful to be back in the Bay Area to be closer to family, friends, and the diverse culture only the Bay Area can offer.
I originally began my career in real estate in 2011 to manage our rental properties in San Diego, but after the experience of helping my first clients buy their house, I knew I had discovered my calling. My goal as a real estate agent is to advocate for my clients with the utmost honesty, integrity, knowledge, and service.
Out of the office you will likely find me shouting at the top of my lungs from the bleachers at Acalanes High School where my daughter wrestles or doing the same at a track/cross-country meet for my son.
Julianna Has Lived In:
Immigrated to the U.S. from Japan/Taiwan in 1980 and has lived in both Northern and Southern California. Settled in Lafayette.
Japan, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Germany, Austria, Canada, Mexico, St. Croix, St. Martin, Puerto Rico.
Married to her high school sweetheart. One daughter, one son and one dog.
Traveling, Dancing, Food Tasting, Photography and Quality Family Time.
Little Known Facts:
• Climbed Mt. Fuji
• Born in Japan and speaks Japanese and Mandarin
• Ran the LaJolla Half Marathon
• REALTOR®– Real Estate Associate – Empire Realty Associates, Walnut Creek, CA. Specializes in residential real estate in Contra Costa & Alameda Counties.
• REALTOR®– Real Estate Associate –Keller Williams Realty
• Senior Personal Banker- Bank of America
• Operations Manager- Wooz Family Entertainment Center
• Leonardo da Vinci Health Sciences Charter School: Past Board Member
• Chinese American Association of the Solano County: Past Board Member
• Phi Sigma Sigma Fraternity: Past Board Member
Professional Affiliations and Designations:
• National Association of REALTORS, California Association of REALTORS, Contra Costa Association of Realtors Seniors Real Estate Specialist, Designation of National Association of REALTORS
• Certified HAFA Specialists
I would like to recommend Julianna for her extensive knowledge, honestly, and professionalism. She helped us find our dream house. It was hard because we bought at a time when everyone else was buying too. Julianna always looked out for us she wrote multiple offers and even when we lost hope she kept positive and never gave up on us.
Julianna Haase is not your average realtor. What sets her apart is she connects and builds long-term business and personal relationships with her clients. She sincerely listens to her clients’ concerns with a warm heart and provides professional answers. She is actively involved in her community and leads by example with the support and pride of her family. We look forward to a lifetime relationship with her.
Our last post about good news in the East Bay was so well received that we decided to do it again! Read on without fear, because nothing here should make you wring your hands with coronavirus worries, seethe with...READ MORE
MAY 1, 2020 – It’s been more than a month since we began sheltering-in-place. Today is either Groundhog Day or Leap Day or International Sweatpants Day. During these weird and worrisome times, we’ve been working from home, wearing masks,...READ MORE
This week in Quarantine Cooking our spunky homesteading Realtor Mariah Bradford tells us how to make sourdough starter by lassoing wild yeast out of the air just like Laura Ingalls. Whether it’s stress baking or bored baking, suddenly everyone is...READ MORE